When it comes to planning a bachelorette party, out of the many destinations, the city of Las Vegas comes up first. The city has a notorious reputation for its nightlife exhibited by its endless pool parties, exuberant nightclubs, world-class music performances, rap & hip hop tunes on which you dance till you drop, and all sorts of adult fun. And with all that, it becomes a perfect destination for a girls’ weekend getaway. So, if you have finalized Vegas to celebrate your bestie’s bachelorette party, here is the best itinerary to follow.
Here we have answered some of the FAQs that you would have in your mind before planning a bachelorette in the city.
Why is Las Vegas the top destination for a bachelorette party?
Las Vegas is renowned for its nightlife and casinos, but this glitzy destination offers something for everyone, whatever your style, taste, or budget is. Whether you and your girls’ gang are party animals or enjoy clubbing or gambling, Vegas is the perfect place to be.
When should you visit Las Vegas for a bachelorette party?
The peak season to enjoy a bachelorette party is from February through April. However, you will also enjoy the weather in the city from March to May and from September to November. Because July is the hottest month of the year, it is highly not recommended to visit.
What is the average cost of bachelorette party in Vegas?
The typical cost for a single person in Vegas can range between $600 to $2500. However, the cost also depends on various other factors like:
- What are you planning to do?
- How lavishly are you going to spend on your stay?
- What is the budget of your group?
- How many girls are there in your group?
How to plan a bachelorette party in Las Vegas?
Although clubbing and gambling are the most obvious things that one can do in Vegas. But with so much versatility offered here, the options for things to do are limitless. Experience fine-dining with luxurious shopping, or indulge yourself in a spa during the day for a relaxed approach.
Why is Las Vegas a perfect destination for the bachelorette?
Las Vegas is famous as the Sin City because of the right reasons. Whether you are seeking guilty pleasures or prefer wholesome activities, the city offers an adult playground to quench every kind of taste. Vegas has many daytime and nighttime options for party animals, with no shortage of pools and pubs. If poker and jackpot are your kinds of games, you will love it here because the city caters to most nightclubs offering these two. The foodies would love to dine in the fine restaurants that induce an orgasmic explosion of scintillating flavors on their taste buds. You will also love the outdoor activities and natural wonders that the city offers.
To summarize, here is a list of things that your girl gang would love to do when celebrating a bachelorette party in Las Vegas.
- Pool Parties: Although you will not find any natural beaches in this desert city, there are several pools at every resort and hotel on the Strip and off-Strip. These pools are tailored to various themes and styles and cater to the different noise levels. Girls can boast their stylish swimwear while enjoying the club environment offered at the pool parties.
- Nightlife: The city is famous for its robust nightlife scene. From nightclubs to strip clubs to casinos, there is a multitude of entertainment options. The ladies can get dressed in shimmery club attire, get on those heels, and experience a VIP-like treatment. Dance to the music of the world-renowned music artists and DJs, attend live concerts, theatrical shows, and club events.
- Food and Beverages: the city of Las Vegas brags its vibrant connoisseur food offering by some of the world-famous chefs at the gorgeous restaurants. The girls would love to brunch on some fine salads and handcrafted cocktails presented perfectly.
Where to stay in Las Vegas for bachelorette?
You have many choices of hotels in Vegas to make your stay as comfortable and as luxurious as you want it to be. You can choose to stay in a hotel or resort with larger pools where you can chill out sipping on mojitos or champagne or splash in the pool dancing to that hip hop beat. Every hotel in Vegas is known for its vibe. Therefore, you must carefully select the one matching the kind of energy that you and your group are looking for. You can also checkout a few tips on booking hotel in Las Vegas.
- Resorts on the Strip: The Strip is where all of the Vegas action lies. You can choose to book a luxury resort or hotel on this famous intersection and get ensured of not being too far from the famous city attractions. Moreover, if glitz and glamor are what you are looking for in Las Vegas, then Strip is the place you ought to be.
- Hotels Downtown: If you want budget-friendly accommodation, downtown is where you must book your hotel. Not only will it be less pricey, but also offer a relaxed vibe. However, you will need a medium of transportation to reach the central locations making your trip expensive.
Here are a few suggestions from travel experts on the various things you must experience for an ultimate bachelorette party in Vegas.
Hire a Limo Ride to Enjoy the Nightlife
Well, you would certainly not want to walk down the Strip with heels. Hire a limo service from a reputed company and save yourself as well as your girl gang from getting those awful blisters. Moreover, you can stylishly travel your way to see all of the Las Vegas tourist stops and scintillating city lights. To add to this, you can ask for a champagne bottle that you can enjoy with your gang.
Watch the Thunder from Down Under Show
When visiting Las Vegas to celebrate a bachelorette, you would not want to miss out on the Thunder from Down Under show. It is an Australian male interactive revue show lasting for 90- minutes. It includes a choreographed dance with flashing lights. Each of the sexy performers brings to life a unique female fantasy.
Visit a Day Club to Experience a Pool Party
A pool party in Las Vegas is something you must experience. If you plan to visit Vegas for your bachelorette in the summers, you must schedule a pool party to cool off the summer heat of over 100 degrees. You would love to sip on a cool-crafted cocktail on a poolside. Some of the best pool parties in Las Vegas include that Marquee, Drai’s, and Encore Beach Club. These day clubs also have performers and world-class DJs showcasing their best.
Book a Bottle Service at a Vegas Nightclub
As we know, Las Vegas has an abundance of nightclubs, and you can expect a lot of crowds. To escape this, you must reserve bottle service. This way, you can get an expedite entry to the nightclub. You will also receive a VIP experience when you book a private table with your favorite drinks and personal service.
Nokturnal Lifestyle can help you organize the most epic fling before you tie the knot. So, choose us to plan your bachelorette, and we will make sure that you get what you want and that too in a cost-effective way.